From the designer's website:
"Where the clang of steel rings loudly and the blood of men flows freely."
The land of Winterweir is a cold and unforgiving nation in the world of Teth-Ammon. A world that is constantly besieged by dark and nightmarish things from the Netherdeep and Far Chaos. A world where racial tensions run deep between the various peoples. A world where there is no obvious good and many accepted evils. It is a world desperately needing heroes, or at least people willing to kill the darkness.
Winterweir is a the first in a series of setting books for the world of Teth-Ammon. A campaign starter that provides an overview of the world and its many political conundrums. It gives all the information necessary to run a Dark Fantasy campaign in a world of horrors gone wild.
- A host of new Edges and Hindrances.
- New Racial Templates for characters.
- A guide to new magical powers and how to create them.
- A number of new nations to adventure in.
- The History of Teth-Ammon.
- An Antagonists section with a selection of pregenerated villains for Narrators to use.
- A storytelling guide for the setting.
- New Rules for Savage Worlds.
- New Equipment for Savage Worlds.
- A adventure generator for Savage Worlds.