From the back of the book:
Tougher than their own Mountains
Zobeck Gazetteer Volume 2
More than taciturn miners and miserly smiths, the dwarves of Zobeck possess a richly varied culture that includes slavers, secretive fraternal orders, and magical blades containing the souls of the dead.
The Dwarves of the Ironcrags Gazetteer describes all these aspects of Zobeck dwarven culture and more:
- Descriptions of all the dwarven cantons, including those that were lost.
- An examination of dwarven society, from bride-prices to the dwarven view of slavery.
- The Most Honorable and Righteous Fraternal Order of Illuminated Brothers, a secretive fraternal order, complete with prestige classes.
- The Kariv, a downtrodden group of wandering nomads often welcome among the dwarves.
- Dwarven magic, including new spells and magic items of dwarven and derro creation.
- A bestiary containing nine new monsters and templates.
The Dwarves of the Ironcrags Gazetteer contains many other secrets of the dwarves, including numerous spells, domains, and feats, as well as other new options for dwarven and Kariv characters in the Ironcrags. In addition, this gazetteer makes an excellent companion to the Halls of the Mountain King adventure arc, giving both GMs and players information you can use to better ground your game in the Zobeck world.
WHAT IS OPEN DESIGN?
Patrons commission Open Design adventures for their sole use. They are not sold in stores.
Written with frequent feedback and critique by the patrons, the adventures are not shaped by a corporate branding strategy—they offer what players and DMs really want. That’s Open Design.