The original Rob Kuntz classic, edited to fit in the Kingdom of Kalamar. For 8th-9th level Characters.
From the back cover:
"This adventure supplement takes fantastic jungle and garden settings to a new level. Packed with general information useful for any role-playing game campaign set near a jungle, it includes extensive sections on vines, flowers, fungi, shrubs, insects and herbs, giving the cultural significance and uses of hundreds of types. Create ultra-detailed garden settings of your own with our handy tables provided herein. Also includes a never-before-seen type of elder fiend, ten new types of scrolls, and over fifteen new jungle-dwelling monsters!
Here's some of what you get:
- a full adventure in the Garden of the Plantmaster, including over 70 numbered encounters
- more than 20 pages of information on designing and creating realistic jungle settings.
- includes fearsome new foes for your heroes, including the predatory Garn, the ancient Archaeopteryx, the ravenous Many-Headed Fungi, and the cunning Oowahs.
- detailed history and maps of the remains of the City of the Elders, center of one of the first human empires on Tellene
- random encounter tables for land, river, and aerial encounters near fantasy jungle settings.
- new magic items"