[From the back of the book]
Fields of Blood: the Book of War provides everything you need to rule a nation, raise an army, and assault your enemies on the battlefield. From realms to units to battle to magic, your character can now be a hero both in the dungeon and on the battlefield.
Fully compatible with version 3.5 of the d20 system, inside you will find:
- How to define realms, and convert those from your campaign.
- A primer on governing, from building and maintaining a small thorpe to taxing a vast nation.
- Rules for mustering and training troops, from a unit of one hundred to an army of thousands!
- A complete set of true mass combat mechanics, including siegecraft and fortifications.
- A guide to incorporating core magic from other d20 books, as well as new battle and realm magic.
- New prestige classes for every character type, designed for use in mass combat.
- Appendices of spells and creature units, ready for play.
is the ultimate mass combat supplement for players and GMs alike. Start from scrach or bring in your onw setting, world and characters. Then, take your campaign to another level!