From the back of the book:
"OUTLAW is the Western sourcebook for the Rolemaster and Space Master systems, providing enough information to run Western adventures in either the historical or fictional Wild West. From lassoing a wild stallion to sliding a low-down cowpoke down the bar and through the window, it's all here. Use Outlaw as a supplement for your existing Rolemaster or Space Master game, or start your own Western campaign.
- Guidelines and optional rules for Western-style maneuvers and combat.
- A Western sourcebook containing a timeline, general information, and descriptions for Western equipment and weapons.
- A complete campaign setting based on the Western town of Deadwood, Dakota Territory.
- Two complete scenarios, numerous adventure ideas, and advice for running your own Western campaigns.
- Dozens of Western NPCs, including famous historical figures like Wild Bill Hickock, Calamity Jane, Butch Cassidy, and Billy the Kid.
- Layouts and descriptions for Western towns, the OK Corral, an 1800s train, a bar, and other Western locations.
Note: Outlaw is not a complete role playing game. Ownership of Rolemaster or Space Master is required.
Warning: Outlaw contains much of the same information found in Western Hero. If you have Western Hero, we suggest that you do not purchase Outlaw."