From the Back of the Book:
The Agenda Is Evolution.
The Failsafe Is Extinction.
For two years, the Archer Conspiracy has scoured the world, searching for the reason the Shop's gadgeteers broke away from their ranks. Fighting off the villain organization's overtly violent (and seemingly senseless) advances at every turn, agents of the world's shadow communities grapple with the certainty of a master plan they cannot see. Now, they're about to discover the truth in this 128-page sourcebook that lays bare the Shop's innermost workings, its goals, and unexpected motivations, all driven by one horrifying manifest destiny thousands of years in the making!
This realization of ancient imperatives and darkest human truth includes . . .
- Everything you need to create ingenious and destructive Shop threats - or rogue Shop agents working for the Archer Conspiracy! Many new agent options, including two new departments, one new base class (the Scientist), and expanded feat trees.
- Betrayers' return! Dennis Gray launches the Shop's full-scale assault upon the Archer Conspiracy!
- Climax episode! The Shop hatches a brutal plan of global proportions and your agents have only one chance to stave off disaster, this time with the lives of literally millions hanging in the balance.
- The secret history of Dr. Avery Schillingsfield, the infamous Helix, and his ultimate intentions for the Lodge.
- Gadget design rules! Design a mentalist gadgeteer and construct the ultimate super-science device!
- Weapons of mass destruction! Complete rules for dozens of different super weapons, from nukes to toxins and more!
- Two major threats commanded by the Shop, fully fleshed out and integrated into the official Shadowforce Archer history, including an update of Villain X and his minions, and the Shop's spacefaring Project: Damocles!
- New domination tools! Shop resources, training, gadgets, and more!
Villain community! New regions of the world's criminal populations defined, with group descriptions, backgrounds, and relations, plus new game options for the GC!
- Two new maps, ready for use in any game - one for chases (Venice) and one for campaign play (the Leviathan oceanic Shop carrier).
Requires the use of the Spycraft Espionage Handbook and the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook.