From the back of the book:
Welcome to Nexus, the Infinite City. The city where all realities meet. A place where Ancient Babylon is just down the street, and the next off ramp leads to the lost cities of Mars. Rub shoulders with alien gangbangers. Party it up with the creatures of the night. Fight alongside Aztec cyberpunks and Roman centurions. Rumble with street mages. Lock down trade deals with avaricious dinosaurs. Unravel the mysteries of the metaverse. And make it to the club in time to check out the latest shriekrap bands.
Nexus: The Infinite City is a complete, ready-to-play roleplaying game. All you need is this book, some dice and an imagination ready to take a walk on the wild side.
Check Out These Features:
- Vibrant, Detailed Setting. Cruise the Sunset Strip in Angel City, ready for action. Wheel and deal amid the towers of Babel. Brave the sinister chill of the Wall of Night. Get twisted in Spinville. Play chicken with the souped-up denizens of Razortown. Rip down the Infinity Highway towards realities unknown.
- Non-Stop Adventure. Pull bodyguard duty for a Hollywood star. Defend your astral turf against invading magi. Take out terrorists, gangsters and psychos. Explore strange new realities. Strike it rich via interworld trade. Bring justice back to your neighborhood.
- Flexible, Straightforward Mechanics. Build any character imaginable. Pick your level of detail: simple and elegant, intricately detailed, or anything in between. Resolve any action, from a graceful kung fu kick to a wailing guitar solo, with one clear and check system.
- High Magic to Super Tech. Curbside voodoo. Gauss machine pistols. Magic bullets. Armored sports cars. Mind-bending illusions. Pocket sized supercomputers. Psychic powers. Interdimensional hacking. Enchanted tattoos. In Nexus anything goes.
- Fully Convertible. Includes conversion notes for ten of the hottest role-playing games from the top publishers. Characters designed for these games can visit Nexus. Nexus characters can adventure in these popular settings.
Nexus: The Infinite City — Interface With Realities on the Edge.