Great food, aliens, and interstellar intrigue!
Cel-Maris Station provides a science-fiction mini-setting usable for the entire spectrum of roleplaying, from "realisitic" to "space opera." Originally built to carry a large number of colonists to the fledgling Mars colony, the cycler station has been converted to a vacation cruise for the rich, absurdly wealthy, and those with Real Money. Welcome aboard as one of the vacationers, their retainers, a crew member working off the cost of transit to a new home, or perhaps an alien gourmet chef.
- A quick introduction to transit stations and notes on how to run a game using this mini-setting in both "hard" and "soft" science fiction campaigns.
- A history of the station and a level-by-level breakdown of the inhabited sections of the station.
- A sample price list.
- Four Alien Species for use in any science fiction campaign
- A GM's "Secret Stuff" section with a few curveballs.
- Biographies and in-depth descriptions of seven important station personnel
- A mini-module, A Playful Death, with 5 complete pre-generated characters. Players have the fun(?) job of bodyguarding one of the five richest humans in the galaxy.
- Four pages of 100% vector-based, highly scalable station maps.
- Follows Five Point Fudge™ as detailed in Fudge™ 10th Anniversary Edition. The mini-module A Playful Death can be run using Fudge™ in a Nutshell if no additional character generation is needed.