The Power of the Mind
If you want psychic powers but don't feel like using GURPS Powers to build them, you're in luck! GURPS Psionic Powers does all the work for you, crafting advantages and modifiers into ready-to-go abilities for espers, telepaths, and other psis. This one-stop shop for mental mastery includes:
- Notes on how existing advantages and modifiers behave when used to build psi abilities, plus many entirely new modifiers.
- Stats and descriptions for over 100 psi abilities, from classics like Clairvoyance and Levitation to weirdness like Mold Flesh and Netrunning — many offered in levels, making it easy to fine-tune individual power.
- More than 70 new perks for psis.
- Optional rules for psionic skills and techniques, allowing psis to get tricky with individual abilities or feats without being broadly talented.
- Ten complete psionic power groups: Anti-Psi, Astral Projection, Ergokinesis, ESP, Probability Alteration, Psychic Healing, Psychic Vampirism, Psychokinesis, Telepathy, and Teleportation.
- Rules for using psi, including detection, extra effort, and linking minds into a "gestalt."
- Options, variants, and advice on custom abilities and powers.
You can use these elements individually or wholesale, confident that they're entirely compatible with the GURPS Basic Set, Fourth Edition and GURPS Powers.
GURPS Psionic Powers requires the GURPS Basic Set, Fourth Edition. GURPS Powers is recommended but not required.