From the back cover:
The Abduction of Crying Dawn Singer
by Chuck Truett
An albino Wookiee paces, nervously taking a few puffs on a long clay pipe. A repulsorlift limousine pulls up beside him. Two lightly armed guards exit the limousine. Seconds later, a slightly built avian creature steps out.
The Wookiee lets the pipe fall to the ground and shatter.
A scarred man in the shadows speaks into a comlink.
"Okay boys, let's do it."
Crying Dawn Singer, a famous Shashay Space Singer, has been kidnapped by criminals eager to discredit the Rebel Alliance. Can the Rebel heroes learn who is truly behind the plot to blame the Alliance, and why? Can the Rebels rescue the helpless Shashay before he is killed?
64-page book features:
- A complete adventure, including background information on the new worlds and characters introduced.
- Gamemaster tips and staging hints to keep the players on their toes in this fast-paced, thrill-a-minute story.
- Complete deckplans and game stats for the modified spacetug, the Worthless Fool.
- Adventure script and cut-aways to capture the mood and feel of the Star Wars movies.
- Complete description of the mysterious Shashay Space Singers.
- Information on the corporate-owned industrial planet of Narg.