User Summary: Originally from Eos Press, now produced by Hallow's Eve Designs
From the publisher:
Unhallowed Metropolis is the gas-mask chic role-playing game of Neo-Victorian horror.
Set two-hundred years after the advent of a zombie Plague, Unhallowed Metropolis is an apocalyptic Neo-Victorian dystopia written by Jason Soles and Nicole Vega. Inspired by the works of Mary Shelley, Edgar Allen Poe, and Robert Louis Stevenson, and painstakingly researched by the authors, Unhallowed Metropolis provides a rich role-playing experience steeped in alchemy, mad science, and undeath.
Unhallowed Metropolis features:
- An incredibly detailed and fully realized setting.
- Amazing art, including a full-color cover by photo-sculptor George Higham. The interior is graced with illustrations by Eliza Gauger, Melissa Uran, Raven Mimura, Brian Snoddy, Aron Dittbrenner, Trent Thynes, Jennifer Quesada, and Samuel Araya.
- Exciting and varied character concepts to play, including Aristocrats, Criminals, Dhampiri, Doctors, Mourners, and Undertakers.
- Point-based character creation.
- Fast-paced combat system.