Subtitle on cover: 4th Edition Dwarven Paragons and Powers
From the back of the book:
Learn the Secrets, Survive the Mountains
Duty. Tradition. Honor. These words define the dwarves of the Ironcrag mountains. Th eir cantons are filled with smiths, miners, and craftsmen of all types; but so too are they home to the heroes, mysteries, and monsters that have come to define the world of Zobeck.
The Iron Gazetteer
provides a primer on the history and lore
of the cantons, and a handbook for heroism that includes:
- Descriptions of all the dwarven cantons—even those fallen into ruin.
- An overview of dwarven society.
- New races and class builds.
- Paragon paths, and epic destiny.
- Perils of the Ironcrag mountains
- New locales, traps and skill checks.
- Enough new monsters to dull even dwarven-smithed steel.
The heart of the mountain is unconquered stone.
What is Open Design?
Patrons commission Open Design adventures for their sole use. They are not sold in stores.
Written with frequent feedback and critique by the patrons, the adventures offer what players and DMs really want.
That’s Open Design.