From the back of the book:
A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING
An intruder renders security cameras inoperable with a single thought. A government official wakes up in a theater with no recollection of how she got there. A lonely child plays hide-and-seek with the man he will one day become.
Mindwalking is more than it used to be. Now it offers a whole new range of possibilities: Mystics delve deeper into tomorrow, masters of time and space greet their future selves, and biowarriors create the finest blades with only their minds.
• Inside this 96-page book you’ll find:
Revised rules for creating Mindwalkers and talents.
• New psionic skills, perks, and flaws.
• Three complete systems for mind-to-mind combat.
• Detailed guidelines for creating psionics-based Alternity campaigns, or exploring psionics in your existing campaign.
• More than twenty-five new careers for Mindwalkers and talents.
• New psionic equipment, artifacts, and phenomena.
• Psionic opponents and creatures to challenge players.
• Guidelines for adapting and expanding these rules to fit any science fiction genre.