A d20 fantasy role-playing world sourcebook.
A World Born Without Love
The men and women upon that backward isle call themselves Valusians, but in that - as in many things - they display their ignorance. These self-named Valusians are but a pack of mongrels, a mixture of blood and heritage that foments headaches among genealogists everywhere. Only the three Tundreth Clans of Calahen, Cormick, and Larren may truly call themselves Valusians. Why any one of them would want to do so is beyond the scope of this lecture.
- Learned Man Venicus Ratas, Centurion of Apia, Retired
Gazetteer of the 600-mile long sub-continent.
• A dark & brutal world
• High mortality rate
• Gods at war
• 12 powerful religions
• Low- to high-level adventuring
• Two new races
• Variant rules for clerics
• Variant rules for paladins
• Variant clerical magic system
• Valusian feats
• Valusian weapons, narcotics, and flora