From the back of the book:
The Raven Queen didn't even bother to rise from her throne as she cast her spell. Red forks of light lashed out from her long black fingernails and stabbed at the second Clycallah spy. He screamed and crumpled at her feet next to his cohort. She hadn't gotten anything useful from the first prisoner, but maybe this one will last a bit longer...
The Queen's lips curled into a cruel smile...
Ever wonder about those other secret orders who worship the Unlife? What the Lords of Orhan and the Dark Gods are really up to? Just who that mysterious Alliance is? The answers to these and other questions can be found within!
Powers of Light & Darkness Features:
- Information about more than a dozen religions, such as worship, rituals and what they believe happens to followers when they die.
- Updates on the Jerak Ahrenreth; the evil Secret Circle which desires to secretly dominate Emer.
- All about the Alliance and the growing empire of the Raven Queen.
- New details about the Dragonlords, the Loremasters and the Navigators.
- Insights about the motivations of the gods, and some new immortal spirits.
- Full information on the Iron Wind; and three other Unlife cults revealed.