From the back of the book:
Now, all that remains of the city builders is a vast, chaos infested ruin, surrounded by rich tombs. Multitudes have come here seeking hidden wealth. Some have succeeded, but most, the failures, settled within the ruin. Over time, these people began a rebuilding in Eldarad. It is now a working ruin, devoid of law and order, where the minions of chaos walk freely in the night, preying on the dregs of society-Yet, still they come, the greedy and the innocent, seeking the tombs of the ancient builders, tombs rich in gold, and the magics of a race, long dead. For all the risks, one good find can make the searcher rich beyond dreams of avarice. The ship leaves tonight for Eldarad. Will you be on it to seek your fortune, or to delve into secrets, old beyond imagination? Decide with care, for the dangers are legion, and the rewards, incredible. GOOD LUCK, AND FAREWELL."
- A 54 page book detailing the city and its dwellers,
- A 62 page book on the lands around the city, and several fully detailed adventures.
- A 32 page book of maps for Gamemaster use, and as player handouts.
- An 11x16 game aids card, full of important charts and tables from the text.
- An 11x16 full-color, painted map of the lands around Eldarad.
- A 17x22 full color, painted map of Eldarad - This is the cardboard cover of the folder, opened out to twice original size.
- Two 8 1/2x11 full-color maps of the Artisan's quarter and the Lost quarter.