From the back of the book
Within the hull of the zone, humanity seems safe and secure. The darchcomen and the unity take good care to cover all traces of daemonic encounter and intrusion.
However, secret societies planand daemons plot schemes so hidedus and devestating that conspiracies and propaganda fail to hide evils taint from the populace.
Often, humanity lies prey to infernal forces and terrors so sinister that the zone pulls out all stops to thwart these revealing menaces.
Whether it is through the advancement of science and technologies, or mystical and military might, nothing will keep humanity from defending its last refuge.
This book is a must for those players wishing to gain the edge over hell and its aphotic minions, or those hoping to sidestep the vigilance of the law.
Obsidian Inside the Zone details:
- The four subsectors of the nocturnal banks.
- Daily transportation and the sublevel lifts.
- The creation and examples of packs of the lost.
- The politics and broods of the chemical.
- All thirty house of the internal.
- The four mysterious sects of the box of under. Silesia's control over the zone.
- New technologies, such as cybernetics, upgrades and bionetics. Libraries, arenas, clubs, and casinos.
- A thorough look at sector 34, including personalities.
- New daemons commonly found within the zone.
- The kult of the pestilence zone-strain.
- As well as a hoard of new game information.