From the publisher:
Every fantasy city has its darker side: the place where the rogues rule and even the city guard are reluctant to walk at night. Corruption is king and betrayal is queen in a shadowy world where the strong survive, the cunning prosper, and the honest pray every night that they might live to see the dawn. It is known by many different names, in many different places, but it is always thought of as the Thieves' Quarter.
In Thieves' Quarter: A City Quarters Sourcebook, The Game Mechanics present a complete Thieves' Quarter for use in any urban fantasy setting. Designed to be just one section of the larger fantasy city of Liberty, the material in Thieves' Quarter can be used as a whole, or mined for useful details. Every aspect of the city is created with the larger city setting in mind--but designed so that GMs can pick and choose which elements to include in their own campaigns.
- two dozen maps by Christopher West, a regular contributor to Dragon and Dungeon magazines
- a fully-detailed Thieves' Guild
- inns, taverns, and urban homes
- over three dozen NPCs
- plot hooks
- new equipment (including poisons)
- plots and conspiracies linking it all together