Temple Quarter: A City Quarters Sourcebook is the second volume of the award-winning City Quarters series, which began with the highly acclaimed Thieves' Quarter. Thieves' Quarter is the winner of the 2004 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards for Best Setting Supplement (silver) and Best Cartography (gold), and Temple Quarter is being produced by the same people.
Temple Quarter explores the prayer houses, ritual spaces, and religious orders that might appear in any urban fantasy setting, including the secretive, forbidden rites of dark orders. Every aspect of the setting is created with the larger city of Liberty in mind, but designed so that GMs can pick and choose which elements to include in their own campaigns.
Temple Quarter includes:
- sixteen maps by Christopher West, a regular contributor to Dragon and Dungeon magazines
- forty complete NPC stat blocks, from high priests to temple lay clergy
- new rules for rites and ceremonies
- guidelines for religious conversion
- plots, plot hooks, and conspiracies linking it all together