From the publisher:
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven…
The fourth installment of the None so Vile – Disciples of Darkness series focuses on the blasphemous fanaticism of the doomsayer, a ten level prestige class that offers evil clerics that chance to turn words into weapons. The doomsayer has perfected the art of blasphemy, and can reduce his opponents to smoking ash or blast away their sanity with nothing more than a humble prayer to the powers of darkness. As evil as they come, the doomsayer is a driven foe of good clerics and outsiders, dedicated to the destruction and ruin of all that is good and holy.
So if your party’s paladin or cleric needs to learn a little humility, smite the hell out of him with Blackdirge Publishing and the doomsayer.
None so Vile – Disciples of Darkness IV – Doomsayer is intended for mature audiences and features the following:
- A fully detailed write-up of the doomsayer prestige class, including information on religious practices, motivations, minions, and more!
- A full stat block and write-up of the iconic doomsayer NPC, the ruthless gnoll warlord Myrgle Blackbite.
- A detailed write-up on Hazag, the patron deity of evil humanoids bent on the eradication of humanity.
- Unholy art throughout by Jesse Mohn.
- Guaranteed 100% vile content!