From the publisher:
Behold the Beast that Devours!
Disciples of Darkness is the first series from Blackdirge Publishing's None so Vile line, detailing four terrifying devotees of dark and vile deities. Disciples of Darkness kicks off with the ineffable evil of the Ravenous of Agramogg, a horrifying cult devoted to the god of gluttony and cannibalism. This ten level prestige class is guaranteed to please DM's looking to provide their players with a truly memorable villain. Horrifyingly, those blessed by Agramogg slowly transform into a bloated, flesh-gulping monstrosity, hungry for the flesh of sentient creatures.
None so Vile - Disciples of Darkness I: The Ravenous of Agramogg is intended for mature audiences, and features the following.
- A fully detailed write-up of the Ravenous of Agramogg prestige class, including information on religious practices, motivations, minions, and much more!
- A full stat block and write-up of the dreaded Isked Doomtongue, the most powerful of the ravenous and the high priest of Agramogg's only temple
- A detailed write-up of the vile Agramogg himself, including his domains, divine history, and dogma
- Gore-soaked art by Erik Nowak
- All the blasphemous evil you've been looking for!