From the publisher:
This Halloween Misfits & Menaces special product presents a variety of villains with just the right flavor for the holiday. Ranging from the sanity-shattering horrific to the spine-tingling macabre to outright mystifying, the villains found in Misfits & Menaces: Tricks & Treats are ideal for adding a touch of horror or the bizarre to your M&M Superlink game.
- Armageddon, a long-slumbering automaton from another dimension, just waiting for something to reactivate it and bring about the Earth’s destruction.
- Haunting and twisting man’s dreams from his nightmare dimension is the Bogeyman, a creature who delights in and feeds on humanity’s fears.
- A degenerate cannibal from the bayou, Carrion preys upon his fellow man. Literally.
- Sleeping in death in his sunken city, dread Cthulhu and his cult of deep ones drive mankind insane until the day he awakens to end the world.
The one and only Dracula is looking to carve out a new empire, even if he must uses humanity’s own methods against it to do so.
- Graveside has left his days of having a body of his own well behind him, and so now he must rely upon possessing corpses to get around.
- Having long branched off from mankind’s family tree, the grendel stalk their tunnels and underground warrens, stealing people to fill their larders.
- On a quest to free his spirit, the Horseman and his demonic steed stalk the back roads, taking heads and souls alike.
- Possessing no memories or identity of his own, No Man must steal that of others if he is to ever discover who he is.
- Inhabited by one of history’s most gruesome and fear-inspiring serial killers, the animated scarecrow that is Pumpkin Jack continues on with the terrifying work he began in life.
- Adventure ideas for each character to make the product’s materials easier to incorporate into your game.