From the publisher:
The first of our new heroic M&M Superlink product line, Do-Gooders & Daredevils: Mixed Heroes provides Gamemasters and players alike with an assortment of benevolent characters to use in their games. Whether looking for non-player character heroes to flesh out your game setting or pre-made characters to get a game underway quickly, this product will provide you with what you need.
- Notes on creating and playing super heroes.
- The Cowl, a stage magician turned crime-fighter with a secret history with one of the characters presented in our bad guy series, Misfits & Menaces: Mixed Villains.
- Older brother of two of CORE’s most notorious minions (see Better Mousetrap, also by Misfit Studios), Damocles, Master of Blades has come out of retirement to undo his siblings’ evils.
- First alluded to in A.E.G.I.S.’ entry in Misfits & Menaces: Mixed Villains, the group of escaped mutant dogs known as the Pack looks to remain free while righting wrongs along the way. This rag-tag bunch is led by the charismatic Alpha, with the tracker, Bloodhound, acting as his right hand, who often finds himself trying to reel in the youthful enthusiasm of the siblings, Hotdog and Howl, and Maul’s bloodlust.
- Another of A.E.G.I.S.’ experiments, Starbound is a powerful, space-faring hero who seeks solitude in order to keep the innocent safe from his frightening secret.
Despite his youth, Warlock has been charged with protecting Earth from all manner of arcane threats and plots.
- Simple suggestions on how to reduce characters built with more than 150 PP down to that level so they may be used as introductory characters without compromising the character’s concept.
- Adventure ideas for each character to make the product’s materials easier to incorporate into your game.