From the publisher:
Masters of Illusion!
Elves a bit dull? Dwarves tired? Humans bland? Halflings no longer any fun?
What you need are the Advanced Race Codex PDFs from Green Ronin Publishing. These e-books enhance and expand your options, bringing new tricks, abilities, and tools to make character races more than just a collection of skill bonuses and abilities. Drawn from the very best of Green Ronin's Races of Renown series, the Advanced Race Codex series compiles and revises all of your favorite races.
The newest installment in the Advanced Race Codex series is Gnomes, presenting new material for this diminutive race. Exploding the game with new options for gnomes, this is an excellent resource for players of gnomes and GMs, breathing new life into this oft-overlooked race. Inside, you’ll find:
- Five variant gnomes such as the gearhead and madness mage to change how gnomes function in your setting.
- Over 30 feats to customize your gnome hero, including Song of Quickening and Tumble Strike.
- Seven new prestige classes such as the trapspringer and shadowspinner.
- Over a score of gnome-flavored spells including overconfidence, spellward, and beguile.
- New gnome equipment such as bomb balls and the clockwork detonator.
Advanced Race Codex: Gnomes explores new possibilities for this famously underserved race by providing useful supplementary rules for gnomes of all types. Armed with this book, you’ll make sure the laughter is your own when standing over the cooling corpses of your enemies!