From the publisher:
Advanced Race Codex: Half-Orcs explores the often disturbing nature of orcs, presenting a slew of material designed to maximize your options for half-orc characters in your d20 System games. Packed with feats, prestige classes, spells, new subraces, and other oddities, this sourcebook broadens your options for half-orc characters like never before. Inside this thrilling installment, you'll find:
- Roleplay tips for expressing your unusual nature with a selection of interesting character concepts.
- Guidelines for playing full-blooded orc characters.
- New races such as the goblin men, nergaz, and the unspeakable orgs, horrid hybrids of ogres and orcs.
- A slew of new, updated, and revised feats such as Backstabber, Ghost Rage, Filth and Squalor, and the brutal Whirlwind Rage feat.
- Several new prestige classes specifically designed with the orc and half-orc hero in mind, including the terrifying juggernaut and the disgusting soul gorger.
- New and updated spells designed to capture orc perspectives on magic with bestow malediction, destroy loins, and inside out to name just a few of these punishing spells.
- New weapons, alchemical substances, and more!
Advanced Race Codex: Half-Orcs reveals the uncomfortable world of orc society in disturbing detail. This new sourcebook promises to inject new flavor and offer loads of inspiration to one of fantasy's most misunderstood races.