Are you looking for a product that will satisfy your every need? Are you looking for a product that will sing you to sleep at night and shave your stubbly face in the morning? Then you probably want Braun's new singing shaver.
If, however, you are looking for an RPG supplement that is a little on the odd side for FREE, then you've come to the right place. The Book of Oafish Might is a 34-page excursion into the slightly (ok, VERY) eccentric side of gaming.
"What, pray tell," you may ask, "is included in this dismal little product?"
Well, Olaf, how about:
• Ten uses for a pre-animated iron golem!
• "New" fantasy prose, aged for more than 13 years!
• Odd creatures such as the lurking lettuce and the forum troll!
• New and bizarre templates to create creatures from the ridiculous to the ridiculously sublimely ridiculous!
• A table of contents!
• Ubiquitous new spells and feats!
• And much, much more!
So what are you waiting for? It's free, it's fun, and it's printed on 100% recycled electrons to save the environment! Download yours today and see for yourself why no one in their right mind is talking about The Book of Oafish Might!