From the publisher:
Revised and Updated for 3.5 edition and the NeoExodus: A House Divided campaign setting!!!
Fans of the classic and 80's remake horror film classic, "The Thing," will have a field day in this fantasy d20 version. NeoExodus Adventures: Cold Visitor is a D20 adventure for a party of 4 to 6 PCs of levels 6 - 8. All character classes will be useful in the adventure but wizards, sorcerers, clerics and druids will be especially useful. Someone who can read Draconic or has a high Decipher Script skill is essential to this adventure.
This adventure can be used any time the characters undertakes any type of dimensional travel, such as portals or teleport spells or traveling via the Nexus Gateways in NeoExodus: A House Divided. While attempting to travel from one place to another, the PCs arrived on the harsh and bitter cold planar bubble called Praegelidus. The theme for “Cold Visitor” is one of extreme paranoia. The PCs are stuck in a frozen wasteland with a bunch of people they do not know, a horrible monster that can assume any humanoid shape, and they cannot leave for five days to boot. The party members will be asking themselves: Who can you trust when you can't trust anyone? This adventure includes:
- The Background and Advenure Synopsis of Cold Visitior
- A daily breakdown of events and dangers for the fives days you are trapped on Praegelidus.
- New Monsters: Pah’tharsus & Pah’tharsus Shard, Soulshell
- New Spell: Cold Shift
- New Magic Item: Hot Stones
- B&W maps of the Adventure
- Counters from the creatures and personnel in the adventures.
- Character Track Sheet
- Initiative and Monster Cards
- And Table Tents for Players and GM