The Player's Handbook lets you play half-orcs and half-elves, but why stop there? Bastards & Bloodlines gives you the tools to introduce countless crossbreeds and half-races into your campaign. In a world full of gods, magic, fiends and curses, anything is possible! Bastards & Bloodlines gives you:
- 28 new crossbreed races (and 8 subraces), statted up PHB-style. From the noble alicorn (half-elf/half-unicorn) to the mysterious morlock (half-gnome/half-troglodyte), from the malicious wretch (half-hag/half-orc) to the bizarre lasher (half-dwarf/half-roper). Bastards & Bloodlines has something for every campaign.
- 12 new templates, including the half-beholder, half-titan, and half-vampire. Each template includes a fully statted example half-breed. Advice is also given on creating your own halfbreed templates.
- Over 30 feats (including the new Bloodline feats), 4 prestige classes (including the brood sorcerer and the changeling), and a selection of new magic items.
- Advice on introducing more halfbreeds into your campaign, plus ideas for all crossbreed campaigns.
- Blood spells, a new type of racial magic. Bastards & Bloodlines includes blood spells for those of dragon, dwarf, elf, gnome, halfling, and orc blood.
- Evocative art from James Ryman, Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, and Julian Allen.
Designed by noted Star Wars RPG and Everquest RPG author Owen K.C. Stephens, Bastards & Bloodlines is a rules toolkit that opens new realms of possibility for your d20 campaign.