From the publisher:
Arrows fly from the shadows of the trees, blades flash in the twilight, and the wood elves shape the ancient powers of the forest to destroy their foes. This toolkit of player options explores every facet of wood elf characters, proving that game mechanics and evocative flavor can work hand in hand in the same product. Bow & Blade: A Guidebook to Wood Elves includes:
- Full player character information on wood elves and five new elven subraces.
- Over 40 new feats, including feats of two new types: Blood Magic and Soulbond.
- 7 new martial and magical arts styles.
- 7 new prestige classes, including the soul archer, speardancer, and wildsinger.
- Creatures of the forest--allies and mounts of the wood elves.
- New spells for bards, clerics, rangers, sorcerers, and wizards, as well as spells for the shamans and witches of Green Ronin's Master Class series.
- New equipment and magic items, including a variety of alchemical arrows and dual grip exotic weapons.
- 20 levels of NPC stats for the lifeweaver, knife fighter, and soul archer.
Use the terrible secrets of blood magic, the deadly grace of the speardance, and the other innovative options in Bow & Blade to customize your elf character. Written by Dragon Magazine editors Chris Thomasson and Jesse Decker, this Races of Renown sourcebook continues Green Ronin's commitment to outstanding d20 design.