From the Publisher:
Behold the People of Hatti!
2003 saw the release of Green Ronin Publishing's Testament: Roleplaying in the Biblical Era, opening the doorway to exciting adventures in the world of the Old Testament. Now, two years later, Green Ronin is proud to present Testament: The Hittites, the long awaited expansion to this popular d20 game setting. Testament: The Hittites expands the scope of the world of Testament to reveal the ancient civilization that discovered the secret of smelting iron, ushering in the Iron Age of mankind! Within this 24 page d20 campaign supplement, you'll find:
* A historical overview of the Hittite people.
* A detailed look at the geography of the lands settled by these people, the cities they founded, and how they interacted with neighboring civilizations.
* An examination of the Hittite gods and cosmological views.
* Hittite cultural details such as festivals, the arts, and more.
* Rule supplements to support your Hittite campaign including a new skill, two new feats, and four new magic items, like mythical knife of separating.
* New spells such as curse the ground and protective swarm.
* Details on Hittite-appropriate monsters including statistics for three new monsters: the sacred winged bull, the giant two-headed eagle, and Ullikummi, the diorite man.
Designed and developed by Scott Bennie and Spike Y Jones, the team that brought you Testament, this supplement is a natural expansion to the world of the Old Testament. Whether used as an expansion, slotted in seamlessly with the mechanics introduced in Testament, or standing alone as a reference to bring real-world myth into your d20 game, Testament: The Hittites opens the doors to the Iron Age of adventure!