The Dead Don’t Lie
Roll the dice and roll up your sleeve to join the world of the Forensics expert. From the manhunt to the microscope learn how serious crime is really solved. Jam-packed with all the latest technologies and skills, you get to play characters at the top of their class and experts in their field.
All That Remains
This is a book about clues: clues in the dirt, clues on the floor, clues on a body. No one can enter a scene without leaving a trace. Learn about processing this scene in meticulous detail and find out ho the experts do it. You play the professionals, those brought in when it’s serious. You might be working with anything from analyzing a blood splatter pattern to examining skeletal remains.
Crime Scene: Forensics has players looking at bugs, doorframes, fingerprints and chemicals to name but a few. It is meticulously researched and covers all aspects of forensic science suitable for a role-playing game.
Crime Scene: Forensics introduces:
- 5 new character classes including Criminalist, Anthropologist and Arson Investigator
- 7 character origin departments, such Civilian, Homicide and Narcotics
- Over 25 new skills including Blood Splatter Analysis, DNA Profiling and Facial Reconstruction
- Over 30 new feats such as Geographical Profiling, Handwriting Analysis and Appraise Suspect
- Tons of new equipment and suggested plot hooks
Crime Scene: Forensics whether it’s entomology, odontology, toxicology or criminology – find out how its all done in this one-stop, easy reference material.