From the publisher:
Welcome to the Future!
Interface-Zero, is the first book in the Interface-Zero Cyberpunk Setting by Reality Deviant Publications. IZ brings your True20 game up to speed with the dark, frenetic world of 2088. Future sourcebooks and adventures will further add to the bleeding edge setting presented in this core setting book.
Didja Bring Your Gun?
Within the pages of Interface-Zero, you can match wits with ancient triad lodge masters, anarchist hackers and digitalized corporate moguls. Thwart the machinations of the New Chinese Mandarinate, or the Theocratic UCSA. Stare down the end of your gauss rifle at or match nano-woven steel with ganglanders, gene-spliced hybrids and borg shock troopers.
How About Your Hacker?
Interface-Zero is 162 pages full of setting, history, rules, and mechanics you can use to upgrade any True20 game. IZ’s main book includes:
* New rules for living in the augmented reality world of the future!
* Expanded Computer Rules!
* Six new Roles (Hacker, Icon, Martial Adept, Rake, Technician, and Tough)
* Over 20 New Backgrounds from AIs to Wasteland dwellers!
* Armor, Equipment, Robots, Weapons and Vehicles!
* New Feats!
* Viruses, and Do-it-yourself programs!
* New Cybernetics and Biogenetic Upgrade Rules!
* Megaconglomerations and Rogue Nations-States!
* Tips for Players and Narrators both new and veteran!
* Over 40 Allies, Antagonists and Threats for use in your game