From the publisher:
Adamant Entertainment is pleased to bring you this weekly series of creatures for use with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Fell Beasts. Every week, we'll give you at least 10 new creatures for use in your campaign, for only $5.00 -- fifty cents or less per monster!
The monsters spring from the minds of our talented development team:
- Ari Marmell (MTG Planeswalker: Agents of Artifice, Tome of Magic, etc.)
- Hank Woon (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook and Bestiary, etc.)
- Jeb Boyt (Thrilling Tales)
- Lizard (Iron Lords of Jupiter, Gamma World, Relics & Rituals, etc.)
- Stefen Styrsky (Venture 4th: Pact of Ghosts, Pact of Blood, etc.)
- Walt Ciechanowski (Tome of Secrets, The Imperial Age, etc.)
Creatures in this installment:
AIR JELLY (CR3): A deadly swarm of airborne, electrical jellyfish.
BLISTERING DEMON (CR15): A hideous demon, constantly aflame.
CANOPIC JAR (CR 5): Not all undead have bodies....
DREAD WAIF (CR6): An evil fey embodiment of fear and despair.
GHISSIC (CR4): A wasp-like aberration capable of controlling others through implanted larva.
GREENMOLD BONES (CR7): Undead corpses in symbiosis with plants.
MERCY FLOWER (CR6): A carnivorous plant that traps its prey with illusions of peace and bliss.
RIVERWRATH (CR6): An evil aquatic hag -- a water spirit driven to madness by the corruption of the river she called home.
SHISA (CR6): The Lion-dog of Asian legends.
WICKER MAN (CR10): A guardian construct protecting a druid's grove.