From the publisher:
NUISANCES HAS MORE and is unlike any other fantasy RPG sourcebook! It is a tribute to the early years of fantasy roleplaying games, a parody of the current state of the genre, a manual for keeping cocky and annoying players off balance, and a poignant philosophical expression of the post-modern, 21st century worldview. Highlights of this wonderful book include:
- Hundreds and hundreds of aggravating and awful and things that can happen to players!
- Original art by about a half dozen fantasy artists!
- Introduction of the Defect character attribute—and fewer than 100 Defects!
- Bunches of unsavory Feats!
- Several Archtypical Nuisance Characters, including Krust, Joebob, and Amber!
- Cursed and off-color magic items!
- Scores of defective items!
- Many, many random d100, d12, and other Random Tables!
- Rules that address the special role of female characters in the game in a sensitive and realistic way—including Feats like Nice Body and Defects like Bitch, Hot Flashes, and Throws Like a Girl!
- Some of the most annoying monsters ever spawned, including the Decapussywhipper, the Dire Dwarf, and the world-famous Jester Dragon!
- Unfortunate NPC personality traits!
- More exclamation points than any other similar product!