From the publisher:
The sixth volume in the E.N. Critters series contains 21 creatures suited to desert environments. As usual, the creatures range across a variety of Challenge Ratings and types. This volume contains all the usual features found in an E.N. Critters book:
- More than twenty all new creatures!
- Extensive description of the area, Berk's Wasteland.
- Full color illustrations throughout.
- Detailed ecologies and background.
- A Suggested Knowledge Table for each creature.
- A Rules and Game Balance section for each entry.
- Counters for all creatures.
- Fully linked Table of Contents.
Berk’s Wasteland is an arid desert region about 200 miles across and close to the same distance north to south. It sits in the southeastern corner of the world’s eastern continent. It is bordered by the Azurothian Peaks to the west, Berk’s Salvation and the Pale Jungle to the south, the Helvenin Sea to the east and both the Layered Hills and Lord Hollowmane’s Range to the north. It is a harsh environment, a veritable sea of sand, parched earth, scrub brush and cacti, with an occasional oasis and hidden canyon mixed in. A few small ranges of mountains also exist within its confines as does a region of mesas and a plain of ash belched forth from Mount In’tagla War’n in the Azurothian Peaks. Dead in the center of the wasteland is an expanding zone of fine dark sand known as the Sea of Umber.