From the back of the book:
Secrets Never Die
In Westcrown, darkness brings fear and death, the night haunted by the spawn of a terrible curse. Striving to free the city from its decades-old blight, the PCs must reveal a long-buried secret and a treasure locked away for ages. Their journey will set them against the scum of Westcrown’s underworld, denizens of the haunted night, and the very forces of Hell itself, all in an attempt to rekindle the memories of long-dead spirits with stories still to tell. Yet what those souls reveal might prove even deadlier than the city’s midnight curse.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “What Lies in Dust,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 5th-level characters, by Michael Kortes.
- Revelations on and rules for joining Golarion’s most feared law bringers, the infamous Hellknights, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- Diverse and exotic treasures recovered from across Golarion by the Pathfinder Society, by Craig Shackleton.
- The unfortunate return of Radovan’s gangster past in the latest chapter of the Pathfinder’s Journal by Dave Gross.
- Seven new monsters by David Eitelbach, F. Wesley Schneider, and Hank Woon.