From the back of the book:
The Flies Have It!
Leaderless and disorganized, the city of Westcrown reels after a terrifying incursion from the infernal realm. Yet while fiends stalked the streets, a more insidious rebellion unfolded below. Now a new power rises to lay claim to all of Westcrown! Only the insight of a crazed witch might aid the PCs in curtailing this dastardly coup. But can they hope to stand against the true masters of a city poised on the brink of ruin?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes:
- “Mother of Flies,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 9th-level characters, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- A soul-staining glimpse into the infernal faith of Asmodeus, the Archfiend, by Sean K Reynolds.
- An investigation of the methods and organization of thieves’ guilds, by Kevin Carter.
- Varian and Radovan uncover a diabolical plot in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross.
- Six new monsters, by Adam Daigle, James Jacobs, Tim Nightengale, and F. Wesley Schneider.