From the publisher:
A Time to Kill: Factions Combat Compendium is a supplement for the Factions role-playing game. Combat is a brutal, uncaring animal. This beast cannot be controlled, but with a lot of training and a little luck, you can make sure your enemies are the ones it tears to pieces - and you get to walk away from the battlefield on your own two feet. A Time to Kill is a faster simpler Combat System designed to bring this brutality home to your Factions campaign.
A Time to Kill features a hybrid of the Phased and Non-Phased Combat Systems, and takes you step-by-step through the easy conversion process. In addition to collecting all of the previously published weapons and armor into a single volume, A Time to Kill introduces an impressive amount of new material, including...
- New Simplified Armor Rules
- Non-Lethal Damage for Chemical Irritant, Concussion, and Stun Weapons
- New Round Declarations, such as Full Sprint, Group Defense, and Held Action
- New Combat Maneuvers, including Beat-Attack, Charge, Choke, Counterattack, Disarm, Feint, and Knock Out
- Rules for Dodging Ranged Attacks, including Firearms
- Simplified Spray Attack for Fully Automatic Weapons
- Throwing Weapon Rules
- Hand to Hand Weapon Balancing Mechanics
- New Medical Rules