From the back of the book:
A Realm To Be Tamed
Enter the Stolen Lands, a wilderness claimed by nobles, bandits, and beasts alike. Into this territory the fractious country of Brevoy sends its emissaries, tasking them with subduing the lawless folk and deadly creatures that have made it a realm of savagery and shame. Beyond the last rugged frontier stretches the home of voracious monsters, capricious fey, wily natives, and bandits who bow to the rule of a merciless lord none dare defy. Can the PCs survive the Stolen Lands, bring their dangers to heel, and lay the foundations of a new kingdom? Or will they just be one more fateful band, lost forever to the ravenous wilds?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Kingmaker Adventure Path, and includes:
- “Stolen Land,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A gazetteer of Brevoy, a country of ancient grudges and noble rivalries, by Steve Kenson.
- New rules for turning exploration into a different kind of adventure, by James Jacobs.
- A new misadventure for disgraced noble scion Ollix Kaddar in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by James L. Sutter.
- Five new monsters, by Ed Greenwood, David Hill, Steven Kenson, Rob Manning, and F. Wesley Schneider.