From the back of the book:
A World Gone Mad
With the dangers of the Stolen Lands brought to heel, the PCs rule as lords of that realm. But from an unassuming corner of their kingdom, a centuries-old plot takes shape, turning the land itself into a deadly enemy that threatens to bring their entire nation to ruin. As the boundary between the Stolen Lands and an insane other world begins to break down, it’s up to the PCs to save their people from nature gone mad and the emissaries of a reality beyond imagining. But can they retain their kingdom—and their sanity—against the fury of the First World?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path brings the Kingmaker Adventure Path to its dynamic conclusion and includes:
- “Sound of a Thousand Screams,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 15th-level characters, by Richard Pett.
- Nefarious plots and high-level challenges to keep your Kingmaker campaign running after the Adventure Path’s end, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- An exploration into the First World, home of the fey and land of impossibilities, by James L. Sutter.
- Battlefield revelations and unfortunate truths for would-be Pathfinder Ollix Kaddar in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Jay Thompson.
- Five new monsters, by Gareth Hanrahan and Patrick Renie.