From the Publisher:
Discuss political intrigue within one of the many ancient Romus bath houses, delve into the catacomb district to search for the Skullcap, or traveling through the secret alley of Dioon Way to brave the heights of O'Leary Owlery for a death-marked owl familiar.
Caldor, commonly known as the City of Crossroads, serves as a central location for launching into adventure or, with its unique locations, an adventure in and of itself.
Grab you sword and prepare for action, but be well warned of the dealings within the Black Ward or watch thy coin when passing through the Gypsy market and you might call Caldor home.
- A 40-page guide to Caldor featuring its unique sites, new rules, and two adventures to get you started (full color and printer friendly).
- Three 32-page pocketguides. Each pocketguide divides up the main book into three distinct parts: a Player's Guide, a Game Master's guide, and an Adventure book containing two adventures. Each guide, when cut out and put together, fits in your back pocket to take anywhere.
- New spells, domains, and monsters.
- Five 8.5 x 11 full color and detailed maps featuring: the city of Caldor, Districts and Wards, and two adventure maps. Plus a blank Caldor map to make it truly your own.
- 17 8x5 battle tiles that, when assembled, features the two adventure locales: an ancient Romus bath and all three floors of a burned out bell tower.