From the back of the book / publisher blurb:
"Return to the Adventures that Started It All!
In August 2000, Green Ronin released the adventure Death in Freeport and kicked off the d20 phenomenon. But this ENnie and Origins Award winning adventure was just the start, continuing with Terror in Freeport and climaxing with Madness in Freeport. All three adventures have been out of print, but no longer! The Freeport Trilogy is back and better than ever. To celebrate the 5-year anniversary of Freeport, Green Ronin is proud to present the entire trilogy under one cover for the first time. Each adventure has been updated to the 3.5 rules and revised and expanded to make the campaign more detailed and complete. It's time to return to the city that started it all. They don't call Freeport "the City of Adventure" for nothing!
Inside the Freeport Trilogy, you'll find:
- A complete campaign, perfect for starting Player Characters.
- Death, Terror and Madness, all revised for the 3.5 rules.
- Two new interludes, including Holiday in the Sun by Chris Pramas and Thieves and Liars by Robert J. Schwalb.
- New monsters, including the Serpent Person and Shadow Serpent.
- A slew of handouts for each section.
- Four pre-generated characters, so you can get started right away.
- Inspiring art by some of the industry's best including Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Manoel Moreira, Andrew Baker, Chris Keefe, Marcio Fiorito, and Kent Burles.
After a deal goes sour, the heroes find themselves stranded in Freeport, a great trading city and haven of pirates, cutthroats, and adventurers. A seemingly simple job plunges them into them into the strange underside of the city, where they uncover secrets worth dying for. Digging deeper, the heroes face countless terrors, learn of an ancient race of serpent people, and trace the history of the island on which Freeport stands. But the deeper they investigate, the higher up the corruption goes, to the Sea Lord's Council itself. Can the heroes stop the plot to plunge the city into madness before it is too late?"