From the Publisher:
Welcome to the Castles & Crusades Freeport Companion! For years, Freeport has stood as one of fantasy gaming's most distinctive cities, offering a detailed environment to launch new campaigns, create memorable adventures, and thwart the nefarious plans of some of the most dangerous villains imagined. Home to pirates, foul cults, terrifying monsters, vicious gangs, crime lords, and a whole host of corrupt politicians, Freeport is a dynamic setting, offering a unique blend of high adventure and cosmic horror. Inside these packed covers, you'll find:
* Details on all the classic races and how they fit in the city as well as new races such as the azhar, goblins, orcs, and more.
* New classes including the Pirate and the Noble.
* An all-new insanity and madness system to evoke the popular Lovecraftian overtones of this city.
* Expanded equipment tables including a selection of firearms, new poisons, and a selection of sinister drugs.
* A treasure trove of new spells and magic items such as the bewilder and saltburst spells, and the ship in a bottle, Reaverbane, and the rod of the buccaneer.
* An enormous bestiary, representing creatures fair and foul, from the sinister x'sval to the alluring nereids.
* Statistics for common folk of Freeport such as priests, wizards, and thieves.
* Statistics for over 75 key characters described in The Pirate's Guide to Freeport including heroic allies such as Buster Wallace and K'Stallo, and terrible villains including Red Alice, Prendag the High Death, and Kothar the Accursed.
* Fury in Freeport: A new adventure to help you launch a brand-new Freeport campaign!
The Castles & Crusades Freeport Companion is your rules guide to exploring Green Ronin's Freeport. Whether you're a daring hero looking for adventure, or a Castle Keeper seeking new worlds to explore, this sourcebook is an indispensable accessory for fans of both Freeport and the Castles & Crusades Fantasy Role Playing Game!