From the publisher:
Adamant Entertainment is pleased to bring you this series of creatures for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Fell Beasts. In every installment, we'll give you at least 10 new creatures for use in your campaign, for only $5.00—fifty cents or less per monster!
* The monsters spring from the minds of our talented development team: Ari Marmell (MTG Planeswalker: Agents of Artifice, Tome of Magic, etc.)
* Hank Woon (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook and Bestiary, etc.)
* Jeb Boyt (Thrilling Tales)
* Lizard (Iron Lords of Jupiter, Gamma World, Relics & Rituals, etc.)
* Stefen Styrsky (Venture 4th: Pact of Ghosts, Pact of Blood, etc.)
* Walt Ciechanowski (Tome of Secrets, The Imperial Age, etc.)
* Creatures in this installment:ARAMUS, THE BLACK FLAME (CR15): A living god of evil, broken free of his bonds.
* BADJA (CR 3): Animalistic woodland warriors.
* BLADED BATTLECLANK (CR 7): A fast-moving automaton of brass and steel.
* DEEP ONE (CR 2): Hideous fish-men, rising from the depths.
* DEEP ONE HYBRID (CR 1): The spawn of the Deep Ones.
* MAN-APE (CR 6): A beast of hideous strength and cunning.
* NETHERLORD (CR 10): Shadowy rulers of a secret society devoted to Aramus, The Black Flame.
* SCORPION GUARD (CR 8): Elite soldiers of the fey.
* SILVERFISH (CR 1/8): A small flying fish with mineral-laced skin and razor-sharp wings.
* SILVERFISH SWARM (CR 3): An aquatic plague of locusts, deadly to all.
* SOKURAH CYCLOPS (CR 10): One eye, one horn.
* SOUL KNIGHT (CR 3): A suit of armor animated by the undead spirit of an evil warrior.