From the back of the book:
Condemned. Hated. Feared. Adored. These are the entities of another plane.
They are Daemons.
Corrupted by mankind and bent on their destruction, each Circle of Hell has its own means and reasons to consume the Earth and its tender population.
Broken into nine separate planes of existence, the lands of Hell are conprised of a vast array of creatures and constructs so wondrous and hideous Kults were created to worship these exalted deities.
Soon, humanity must face a final confrontation with these foreign assailants. Both sides fueled by the pride of survival and the dignity of victory.
The Daemon Codex offers insight into:
- The history of the Nine Circles of Hell.
- Travel between the planes.
- The conflict between Circles and Earth.
- The relationship of Daemon and Kultist.
- The creation of powerful entities.
- The creation of player Daemons.
- Rules for playing Daemons.
- An extensive codex of important Daemons.