Published as an extension to the core rules, this PDF file (available for free from the Black and Green Games website) contains the following supplemental information...
Appendix A: Uniform Survey, Questions for Study
- A list of questions that can be used to describe the alien planet that the humans are attempting to colonise.
Appendix B: Standard Colony Supplies
- A list of the items with which all groups of colonists are issued.
Appendix C: Story Seeds
- A set of keywords that can be used to generate ideas for the theme of the campaign setting.
There follow a number of pages with charts and sheets that can be printed out and filled in by the players:
- A colony map for planning the geographical layout.
- World sheets that detail aspects of the alien planets.
- Charts for the various categories of rolls used in the game.
- A colony sheet for detailing the attributes of the human colonists as a group.
- Character sheets for both non-player (plot characters and supporting characters) and player (colonist) characters.
- A player log for players to keep their own notes about game sessions.
- A world elements sheet for tracking various aspects of the planet that have been encountered by the colonists.