From the back of the book:
Do you need more monsters and mutations for your postapocalyptic,
sci-fi, or fantasy game? If so, Creatures of the Wastelands is what you are looking for! Fully compatible with Mutant Future — as well as Labyrinth Lord and other games that use the familiar and easy-to-use “Basic D&D” rules introduced in the 1970s — this collection includes:
- A Foreword by Mutant Future role-playing game creator Daniel Proctor.
- More than 200 new creatures, including the terrible Great Mother, several mutant dinosaurs, the warlike Lumbricid, the insideous Silver Sheet, and the mysterious Smart Stones.
- More than 50 mutations, including the new the Parasite mutation type and a number of Plant mutations.
- Several odds-and-ends, including new terrain types, new materials, and a number of non-creature hazards.
- Official Mutant Future Poison and Radiation Tables for convenience of reference.
- Original illustrations by fantasy artists Dragan Ciric, Jeremy Pea, and William T. Thrasher.
This book is fully bookmarked and designed to be printerfriendly and easy-to-use and includes low-resolution screenfriendly and high-resolution printer-friendly versions both of its cover surfaces and its interior pages.