This miniatures battle map is symmetric balance to provide incredible strategic combat. Each in-scale structure is well-thought out and strategically situated to add different tactical dimensions to each Conflict Match or gaming session. Though designed exclusively for the Conflict Roleplaying System, this map is versatile enough to be used with any roleplaying system that uses the standard 1 inch miniature grid (i.e., 3.5, 4e D&D, Pathfinder).
- The Battlemaps are printed in full color single sided on 100# Text Stock with High-Gloss U.V. Coating.
- Finished Size: 24" x 36"
- Printed on 100# Text Stock (30% PCW /FSC Certified Recycled)
- Includes free High-Gloss U.V. Coating
- Fade-resistant Inks
- This map was designed at high resolution levels and is impressively clear. Providing a realistic three dimensional feel.
- Using the standard 1 inch miniature grid formation, the map is printed with the gridlines or can be downloaded without gridlines.
- Top, bottom, and side coordinates are include for the use of Passcards (Conflict Hidden Movement System). The coordinates are easy-to-read and easy-to-follow map points to add to the accuracy of your player’s moves. A must have for all GMs (if we may say so ourselves! :)
Playtested for the Conflict Roleplaying Game, this map has logged over 200 Hours of playtesting time. So tactically speaking—the map flat out works!