The third edition of Berlin XVIII takes places 4 years after the previous editions. The world is still dark and depressing.
The rules have been streamlined (10 pages of rules, including character creation). The rest of the book includes:
- expanded background information
- chapters about forensics and criminology
- a long description of sektor XVIII written by a former falkampft, information on prisons, justice, the media and the other neighboring sektors.
- a catalog of weapons, vehicles (along with a description of the relevant legislation) and drugs (including their production modes and their effects).
- 2 scenarios ("Première affaire" and "De la part de vieux potes"), the first being an introductory scenario where the player characters are interns, the other serving as a transition between second and third editions.