From the publisher:
Design and print your own professional quality poster maps with Adventure Maps!
Just one 16" x 19" poster map created from Adventure Maps 1.0 can provide the inspiration for many nights of game play. Simply print your choice of each poster section (A,B,C,D,E, and F), cut them out along the straight edges, and tape them together or mount them on poster board. Each of the six poster section has three variations for a wide variety of possible maps.
Adventure Maps 1.0 is designed by RPG cartographer Edward Bourelle and features maps with a quarter inch grid based on the best selling e-Adventure Tile series. The following e-Adventure Tile sets were used in the design of this product -
- e-Adventure Tiles: Multi-Level Caves
- e-Adventure Tiles: Cave Details Vol. 1
- e-Adventure Tiles: Cave Passages
- e-Adventure Tiles: Cave Chambers
- e-Adventure Tiles: Flooded Caves
- e-Adventure Tiles: Fungus Caves
Although based on e-Adventure Tiles, Adventure Maps 1.0 is a 100% stand-alone product.